Secrets of the Superhuman Food Pyramid: Lose Fat, Build Muscle & Defy Aging With The World's Healthiest Food Pyramid Why the current Food Pyramid Is Wrong And What You Can Do About It.
Do you feel that becoming the best you can be is more than difficult?
That you are held back from achieving your best by frustrating issues like body fat, sore joints, irritated bowels and brain fog?
Interestingly, a consistent pattern in food pyramids around the world puts cereals, grains, bread, pasta and other starchy carbohydrates at the base of the food pyramid diet. And good fats from healthy sources are at the top as a "use sparingly" category.
This is exactly opposite of what a well-balanced diet should be. This model has been proven to lead to a
myriad of health problems such as:
- Excessive weight gain
- Risk of heart disease due to high cholesterol levels
- Higher blood sugars leading to diabetes and other related diseases
- Brain fog and much, much more...
Ben Greenfield, has listened to requests from his coaching clients, readers and listeners to design a "Ben Greenfield Endorsed" food pyramid. His new design is called the Superhuman Food Pyramid. His new food pyramid addresses all the above issues in depth according to his personal nutritional philosophies that he has expressed many times in consultations, blog posts, podcasts and talks around the world.
In the first of this series, "Part 1: Herbs, Spices and Sweeteners" you will learn:
- A full spectrum of choices from "Eat" to "Moderate" to "Avoid" in each food group.
- The minimum servings of fruits and sweeteners that will keep your blood sugar balanced.0
- Which herbs, spices and sweeteners are the best choices to supplement your diet
- Which ones you may use with moderation and...
- The ones to absolutely avoid and why they are toxic to your health
Included, as a bonus to make it easier to practically apply Ben's Superhuman Food Pyramid to your diet, several pages have been added at the end of the book listing each food category and the Eat, Moderate, and avoid foods within that category.
You can simply print, grab and go to the grocery store or farmer’s market with your Superhuman Food list.
Now is the perfect time to pick up your copy of Part 1 of Secrets of The Superhuman Food Pyramid and start your journey to becoming the best you can be!